Everything you need for your students to complete three scavenger hunts! Print and cut out each scavenger hunt and distribute the cards around your room...kids have to use their exponent knowledge to find the correct answer before moving on to the next card. A great way to get kids moving and learning at the same time!
This downloadable printable includes:
• THREE 20-card scavenger hunts focused on using positive integer exponents
• student answer sheets (with space to work out problems) for each scavenger hunt
• instructions and answer key for each scavenger hunt
• raising numbers to positive exponents
• understanding variables and exponents
• understanding the difference between (-b)^2 and -b^2
• powers of 10
• raising numbers to the power of 0
• raising numbers to the power of 1
• using exponents in expressions with other operations (2^3 + 4^2)
Entire file is 39 pages.
Cards will need to be printed and cut out to prepare for students.
© 2016 Nerd in the Brain
All information and designs contained in this file were created by and are property of Nerd in the Brain (other than math facts, of course) unless otherwise stated. Design should not be made available in any form on any online venue or forum. Design should not be claimed as your own. File should not be shared outside of the school where you work. You wouldn't do any of that stuff anyway, would ya? Nope, because you’re nice people. :)
Payment methods accepted: PayPal and credit cards
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Due to the nature of our products, we cannot offer refunds for digital purchases. If you have a dire situation (like one of our files set your computer on fire and ate all of the best cookies out of your cabinet), you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ... I'm sure we'll work out a solution together. :)
We work hard to create our literature guides, games, and activities. While we don't mind you sharing resources with close friends and immediate co-workers, we do ask that you don't distribute our work freely. Our resources should not be made available in online venues or used in any way to generate profit, but we know you wouldn't do any of that anyway. ;)